D-Day Omaha Beach Exit Path Sign Framed
- From the Round Canopy licensed collection
- D-DAY Omaha Beach Exit Path Metal Art Sign measures 18 inches by 12 inches and mounted on a wood frame
- This Sign is FLAT 2 Dimensional and weighs in at 3 lb(s).
- This custom metal shape is hand made in the USA using 24 gauge American steel and a process known as sublimation, where the image is baked into a powder coating for a durable and long lasting finish.
- This custom metal shape is drilled and riveted for easy hanging.
- We begin the process of making your sign after your order is confirmed!
- Our sublimation process takes approximately 7 business days to complete and with shipping you can expect your purchase within 7 to 10 days after order confirmation.
- The image is taken from the "Actual Sketch Drawn by Lt. Jack Shea showing the exit path of the first troops to arrive on the Omaha Beach Landing Zone Normandy, France on June 6, 1944
We Also Recommend