101st Airborne Division Table Sign
The 101st Airborne Division was activated August 16, 1942 at Camp Claiborne, Louisiana. Its first Commanding General, Major General William C. Lee, noted that the Division had no history, but that it had a "rendezvous with destiny" and that the new Division would be habitually called into action when the need was 'immediate and extreme". Throughout its 70-year history, the Division has amassed a proud record, in both war and peace.
- From the Round Canopy licensed collection
- 101st Airborne Division Metal Art Table Sign measures 6 inches by 9 inches
- This Sign is FLAT 2 Dimensional and weighs in at 1 lb(s).
- This custom metal shape is hand made in the USA using 24 gauge American steel and a process known as sublimation, where the image is baked into a powder coating for a durable and long lasting finish.
- This custom metal shape is drilled and riveted for easy hanging.
- We begin the process of making your sign after your order is confirmed!
- Our sublimation process takes approximately 7 business days to complete and with shipping you can expect your purchase within 7 to 10 days after order confirmation.
We Also Recommend